Clash in One Direction over music choices?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles` wants the band`s next album to be more of rock `n` roll, which is reportedly clashing with the musical plans of other members.
The 19-year-old singer wants the band also consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson to pen more of their own songs, reported Daily Star.
"Their third album Midnight Memories was already a lot less pop but Harry wants to push it further," a source said.
"He thinks their next album is the perfect time to create a much edgier and more rock `n` roll image and he`s already writing songs that he wants them to include on the record," the source said.
The band members fear that if the demands of the singer are not fulfilled, he might plan to go solo.
"The problem is the rest of the band fear if Harry starts changing their style he`s going to take over the whole thing. Niall and Louis especially are worried about turning their backs on a pop sound and changing a winning formula," a source said.
"The fear is that if Harry doesn`t get his way he could end up walking out and going solo. He doesn`t want to be five years down the line and still doing boyish pop tunes," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing