Clash in One Direction over music choices?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles` wants the band`s next album to be more of rock `n` roll, which is reportedly clashing with the musical plans of other members.
The 19-year-old singer wants the band also consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson to pen more of their own songs, reported Daily Star.
"Their third album Midnight Memories was already a lot less pop but Harry wants to push it further," a source said.
"He thinks their next album is the perfect time to create a much edgier and more rock `n` roll image and he`s already writing songs that he wants them to include on the record," the source said.
The band members fear that if the demands of the singer are not fulfilled, he might plan to go solo.
"The problem is the rest of the band fear if Harry starts changing their style he`s going to take over the whole thing. Niall and Louis especially are worried about turning their backs on a pop sound and changing a winning formula," a source said.
"The fear is that if Harry doesn`t get his way he could end up walking out and going solo. He doesn`t want to be five years down the line and still doing boyish pop tunes," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more