Coldplay announce tour dates for 2014
London: British rock band Coldplay has announced six international shows in support of their upcoming album `Ghost Stories`.
The band, which is led by singer Chris Martin, 37, will kick off their tour on April 25 in Germany, reportedly.
The band, made up of Martin, Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland and Will Champion, will also stop by at the Beacon Theatre in New York, Royce Hall in Los Angeles, Casino de Paris in Paris, Dome City Hall in Tokyo and a final date at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
One of the tracks called `Another`s Arms` from the band`s upcoming sixth record talks about infidelity, which is speculated to be the reason for Martin`s recent split with actress Gywneth Paltrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'