Courtney Love composes Gothic version of `A Spoonful of Sugar`
New York: Singer-songwriter Courtney Love has reportedly come out with a Goth-inspired version to classic song `A Spoonful of Sugar` from 1964 Walt Disney`s musical film ‘Mary Poppins’.
The 49-year-old `Hole` singer, has reworked the lyrics of the song for Dasha Zhukova`s Garage magazine, reported New York Post.
Along with the magazine`s online launch next week, it is reported that an interpretation of the track will also be unveiled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Working with Bong helmers as good as doing Bengali film: Vidya Balan
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?