Courtney Love composes Gothic version of `A Spoonful of Sugar`
New York: Singer-songwriter Courtney Love has reportedly come out with a Goth-inspired version to classic song `A Spoonful of Sugar` from 1964 Walt Disney`s musical film ‘Mary Poppins’.
The 49-year-old `Hole` singer, has reworked the lyrics of the song for Dasha Zhukova`s Garage magazine, reported New York Post.
Along with the magazine`s online launch next week, it is reported that an interpretation of the track will also be unveiled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks