Creating music keeping Chris Brown, Rihanna too busy to see each other
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown and singer Rihanna find it difficult to see each other because of their busy schedules.
The couple, who reconciled last year, were spotted partying at different places here over the weekend. But their friends insist they are still together and just have a lot going on.
"Chris ain`t trying to hear no nonsense today. It is simple, he with Ri. They are cool and if and when something changes between them, that`s between them. They both have a lot going in their careers right now and just doing them and focused on they work," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They have been trying to connect, but it hasn`t been clicking for them. It ain`t like Rihanna got time to just chill and run through, she`s on tour and her schedule is way too tight," added the source.
Brown recently revealed he loves collaborating with Rihanna and they have a great working relationship because they are so similar.
"It flows easy. What works with us is that we have similar ways of creating music," said the 23-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!