Dannii Minogue recording new album with ‘X Factor’ contestant
London: Australian singer Dannii Minogue is recording a new album with songs written by a ‘X Factor’ contestant she had mentored.
Minogue, 38, teamed up with Ruth Lorenzo, 27, to work on songs and they have even been in the studio to record one.
Lorenzo finished fifth behind Alexandra Burke two years ago.
Lorenzo had played the number, ‘Because You’re Beautiful’, to the then pregnant ‘X Factor’ co-judge, as they had dinner.
“She was rocking out with her big belly doing air guitar. She loved it. I said if she wanted to sing it she could have it. We got in the studio and it was so much fun,” the Sun quoted Lorenzo as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie