Dannii Minogue recording new album with ‘X Factor’ contestant
London: Australian singer Dannii Minogue is recording a new album with songs written by a ‘X Factor’ contestant she had mentored.
Minogue, 38, teamed up with Ruth Lorenzo, 27, to work on songs and they have even been in the studio to record one.
Lorenzo finished fifth behind Alexandra Burke two years ago.
Lorenzo had played the number, ‘Because You’re Beautiful’, to the then pregnant ‘X Factor’ co-judge, as they had dinner.
“She was rocking out with her big belly doing air guitar. She loved it. I said if she wanted to sing it she could have it. We got in the studio and it was so much fun,” the Sun quoted Lorenzo as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- 24 years, 24 women, 24 lessons: Shah Rukh Khan sums up his Bollywood journey so far!
- Vikram Bhatt rips apart Kamaal R Khan through FB post! – Full text
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch