Dannii Minogue recording new album with ‘X Factor’ contestant
London: Australian singer Dannii Minogue is recording a new album with songs written by a ‘X Factor’ contestant she had mentored.
Minogue, 38, teamed up with Ruth Lorenzo, 27, to work on songs and they have even been in the studio to record one.
Lorenzo finished fifth behind Alexandra Burke two years ago.
Lorenzo had played the number, ‘Because You’re Beautiful’, to the then pregnant ‘X Factor’ co-judge, as they had dinner.
“She was rocking out with her big belly doing air guitar. She loved it. I said if she wanted to sing it she could have it. We got in the studio and it was so much fun,” the Sun quoted Lorenzo as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance