Danny O`donoghue wants to work with Jessie J
London: Irish singer Danny O`Donoghue is going to write a song with his fellow "Voice" judge Jessie J for her next album.
"Jessie was saying that lyrically on her next album she wants to articulate the break-up she went through, so I was like: Come to me. No one can write love songs like me," contactmusic.com quoted O`Donoghue as saying.
"I would love to write with her - her voice is incredible. She has the whole world in her hands," he added.
The 31-year-old also revealed recording `Hall of Fame` with his Will.i.am has been the highlight of his band`s career and has opened up big musical opportunities for the rockers.
``It was awesome. I`ve been a fan of his and The Black Eyed Peas for over 10 years. When I got `The Voice` I was really excited about befriending him. He`s all about the music, like me, and not pretentious. He loves our band too, so that`s really cool," he said.
"The collaboration with will.i.am has opened up a lot of doors for us. Tinie (Tempah) has been down to the studio; we just haven`t come up with the right song yet," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now