Danny O`donoghue wants to work with Jessie J
London: Irish singer Danny O`Donoghue is going to write a song with his fellow "Voice" judge Jessie J for her next album.
"Jessie was saying that lyrically on her next album she wants to articulate the break-up she went through, so I was like: Come to me. No one can write love songs like me," contactmusic.com quoted O`Donoghue as saying.
"I would love to write with her - her voice is incredible. She has the whole world in her hands," he added.
The 31-year-old also revealed recording `Hall of Fame` with his Will.i.am has been the highlight of his band`s career and has opened up big musical opportunities for the rockers.
``It was awesome. I`ve been a fan of his and The Black Eyed Peas for over 10 years. When I got `The Voice` I was really excited about befriending him. He`s all about the music, like me, and not pretentious. He loves our band too, so that`s really cool," he said.
"The collaboration with will.i.am has opened up a lot of doors for us. Tinie (Tempah) has been down to the studio; we just haven`t come up with the right song yet," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary