Dappy's change of plans
London: Rapper Costadinos Contostavlos, popularly known as Dappy, had to cancel his travelling plans after an aircraft at the airport caught fire.
The 26-year-old, a former member of band N-Dubz, was at the airport here when the incident took place, reports contactmusic.com.
He later took to Twitter to inform everyone about it.
"Really wanted to go Napa, but my flight got cancelled at Heathrow Airport cause a plane caught fire," Dappy posted on his page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show