Dappy's change of plans
London: Rapper Costadinos Contostavlos, popularly known as Dappy, had to cancel his travelling plans after an aircraft at the airport caught fire.
The 26-year-old, a former member of band N-Dubz, was at the airport here when the incident took place, reports contactmusic.com.
He later took to Twitter to inform everyone about it.
"Really wanted to go Napa, but my flight got cancelled at Heathrow Airport cause a plane caught fire," Dappy posted on his page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22