Dappy's change of plans
London: Rapper Costadinos Contostavlos, popularly known as Dappy, had to cancel his travelling plans after an aircraft at the airport caught fire.
The 26-year-old, a former member of band N-Dubz, was at the airport here when the incident took place, reports contactmusic.com.
He later took to Twitter to inform everyone about it.
"Really wanted to go Napa, but my flight got cancelled at Heathrow Airport cause a plane caught fire," Dappy posted on his page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam