David Bowie surprises one and all with 'Where are We Now'?
London: After a decade full of silence and stillness, rock legend David Bowie released his new single- ‘Where are We Now?’ on his 66th birthday, finally putting an end to the speculations and distressing rumours about his health.
Bowie shot to fame with ‘Space Oddity’ in 1969 and later came up with a few more hits like, ‘The Man who sold the World’, ‘Fame’, etc. The man, who didn’t give live performances since 2006, surprised the listeners by announcing that he would launch the album in March.
The track has been placed in iTunes in 119 countries at a price of 0.99 pounds. According to a spokesman, it was his first new album in 10 years and 30th studio recording.
Probably, the best birthday gift for Bowie would be to see his single in the top charts!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana