David Guetta doesn`t impress Drake
London: Rapper Drake says he doesn`t want to work with Grammy Award-winning DJ and music producer David Guetta.
The 25-year-old insists he would rather make a club track with "integrity and soul" than collaborate with artists such as Guetta.
"For me, the David Guetta stuff just doesn`t work. I don`t really wanna go there. There are other artists, that`s their sound," contactmusic.com quoted Drake as saying.
"For me, I`d rather go to somebody like Jamie xx and tell him, `Look, I really wanna turn the club upside down, but I wanna do it with integrity, with soul," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'