Demi Lovato accuses Cowell of promoting One Direction
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato reportedly got into a row with Simon Cowell for promoting Britain`s band One Direction on the US singing reality show ‘The X Factor’.
The accusation came after Cowell`s team Emblem 3 sung One Direction`s song "What makes you beautiful", reports dailymail.co.uk.
Lovato, 20, who shares the judge`s panel with Cowell, had a war of words with him on the show aired Nov 7 and said to Emblem3: "If I had been your mentor, I would have made sure that I wouldn`t have plugged one of my artists that you can easily be compared to."
Cowell, 52, defended himself by saying it was a tribute to One Direction.
"It was a hint of One Direction. It was a tribute. That`s called being clever," Cowell said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch