Demi Lovato performs at Niagara Falls on New Year`s Eve
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato enthralled her fans by performing at the Niagara Falls for a magazine`s Year`s Eve celebrations.
The 21-year-old singer braved the weather in a black leather jacket, as she performed some of hits like `Neon Lights`, `Heart Attack` and `Nightingale`, among others, reported Ace Showbiz.
Hours before the performance, Lovato posted Instagram photos of herself in a long sleeve turtleneck, coat, hat and gloves.
"Don`t let all these warm layers fool you. Underneath it all, I still got my birthday suit on...," she captioned the picture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!