Demi Lovato performs at Niagara Falls on New Year`s Eve
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato enthralled her fans by performing at the Niagara Falls for a magazine`s Year`s Eve celebrations.
The 21-year-old singer braved the weather in a black leather jacket, as she performed some of hits like `Neon Lights`, `Heart Attack` and `Nightingale`, among others, reported Ace Showbiz.
Hours before the performance, Lovato posted Instagram photos of herself in a long sleeve turtleneck, coat, hat and gloves.
"Don`t let all these warm layers fool you. Underneath it all, I still got my birthday suit on...," she captioned the picture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims