Demi Lovato performs at Niagara Falls on New Year`s Eve
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato enthralled her fans by performing at the Niagara Falls for a magazine`s Year`s Eve celebrations.
The 21-year-old singer braved the weather in a black leather jacket, as she performed some of hits like `Neon Lights`, `Heart Attack` and `Nightingale`, among others, reported Ace Showbiz.
Hours before the performance, Lovato posted Instagram photos of herself in a long sleeve turtleneck, coat, hat and gloves.
"Don`t let all these warm layers fool you. Underneath it all, I still got my birthday suit on...," she captioned the picture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia