Demi Lovato to appear on Nick Jonas` new album
Los Angeles: Singer Nick Jonas has revealed that his one of the tracks in new album will feature ex-flame Demi Lovato.
Jonas, 21, earlier served as the musical and creative director of the Lovato`s Neon Light Tour, reportedly.
"We did one for my record. It`s a great song that we both love. Her voice is just amazing on it. She`s the real deal. It`s the perfect fit for this record," Jonas said.
Jonas, who is currently dating former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, made a surprise appearance during Lovato`s opening night performance of Neon Lights in Vancouver, Canada to perform three songs together.
Lovato revealed last month that the two wrote a song together, but they weren`t sure what they were going to do with it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'