Did Taylor Swift thank Harry Styles for song?
New York: Taylor Swift reportedly indirectly thanked ex-boyfriend Harry Styles for inspiring her to write the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" at an award function.
Swift, who shared a brief relation with Styles, is known for drawing inspiration from her failed relationships.
She won the best female video trophy at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday for the song, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Addressing her fans first, she said: "I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really wanted this."
Although Swift did not mention any name, all eyes were on Styles, who was also present at the award function.
"I also want to thank the person who inspired this song because he knows exactly who he is, because now I`ve got one of these," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah