Dido returns to studio with fresh new sound
London: Dido, the `White Flag` hitmaker famous for her dulcet tones, is coming up with a `fresh new sound` for her fans on her upcoming album.
In an exclusive video, the 41-year-old singer explained the reasons behind her change, and insisted there is something for everyone on the record, entitled `Girl Who Got Away`, reported Daily Mail.
"I felt really free on this record to make the music I want to make. There`s a mixture of all the music I love from dance music, ambient, Dubstep, hip-hop, folk, pop - everything.
"All the things I like are on there and I guess that`s why it`s like a big circle, because that`s really how I felt making my first record," said Dido.
"It just feels really fresh... I feel like a new artist but with confidence that I didn`t have at the beginning," he added.
Dido`s first album `No Angel`, released in 2001, included hit tracks including `Here With Me`, `Thank You` and `Hunter`. She then followed it up with Life For Rent in 2003, and the most recent album, Safe Trip Home, in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci