DJ dismisses Lindsay Lohan romance rumours
Los Angeles: A New York-based Dj Julian Cavin has dismissed rumours linking him to Lindsay Lohan, insisting he is "just friends" with the actress.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star was rumoured to have struck up a romance with club star Cavin after they were spotted spending time together during nights out in NYC in recent weeks, reported TMZ Online.
However, Cavin is adamant he is not romantically involved with Lohan.
"Lindsay and I are just friends. We are not dating. She comes to a bunch of my Dj gigs. Sunday she came and was hanging in the booth."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christmas 2015 special: How to take successful family photos
- Top models who grabbed the headlines in 2015
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!