DJ Fatboy Slim to perform at the House of Commons
London: World famous DJ Fatboy Slim will add another feather to his illustrious music career and become the first DJ to perform before members of the British Parliament in March.
Fatboy Slim, whose real name is Norman Cook, will perform in aid of the charity Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Foundation on March 6 at the terrace bar of the Parliament, The Mirror reported.
Cook, 49, has churned out number of hits like ‘Right Here, Right Now’, ‘Praise You’, ‘Weapon of Choice’ since taking the stage name DJ Fatboy Slim and has won two Brit Awards for Best British Dance Act besides winning 9 MTV Awards in editing, choreography, cinematography and direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'