Drake performs a song for Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake has released studio version of `Days in the East` which is reportedly about his girlfriend Rihanna.
The 27-year-old Grammy-award winning singer has included the background vocals directly from Rihanna`s hit song `Stay`, reportedly.
"She made tea for me, We talked about love and what life could really be for me," he said in the song.
Drake has released this slow-tempo song a day after releasing a new track `Draft Day` dedicated to a friend Johnny Manziel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what Aamir Khan won’t do if he directs a film
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- No fun working with Kangana if her role is small: Irrfan Khan
- 'Paa' Amitabh Bachchan liked my performance in 'Sarbjit': Aishwarya
- Bond girl? Nah, not good enough! Priyanka Chopra has bigger dreams – Details inside
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband
- Ariana Grande trips at Billboard Music Awards red carpet