Drake performs a song for Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake has released studio version of `Days in the East` which is reportedly about his girlfriend Rihanna.
The 27-year-old Grammy-award winning singer has included the background vocals directly from Rihanna`s hit song `Stay`, reportedly.
"She made tea for me, We talked about love and what life could really be for me," he said in the song.
Drake has released this slow-tempo song a day after releasing a new track `Draft Day` dedicated to a friend Johnny Manziel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn casts an impressive spell with Shivaay trailer 2
- Maanayata Dutt’s Karva Chauth celebrations with hubby will wow you
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Salman Khan has some connection with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt will make you fall in love with them in ‘Dear Zindagi’ new poster
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'