Drake performs a song for Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake has released studio version of `Days in the East` which is reportedly about his girlfriend Rihanna.
The 27-year-old Grammy-award winning singer has included the background vocals directly from Rihanna`s hit song `Stay`, reportedly.
"She made tea for me, We talked about love and what life could really be for me," he said in the song.
Drake has released this slow-tempo song a day after releasing a new track `Draft Day` dedicated to a friend Johnny Manziel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing