Drake performs a song for Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake has released studio version of `Days in the East` which is reportedly about his girlfriend Rihanna.
The 27-year-old Grammy-award winning singer has included the background vocals directly from Rihanna`s hit song `Stay`, reportedly.
"She made tea for me, We talked about love and what life could really be for me," he said in the song.
Drake has released this slow-tempo song a day after releasing a new track `Draft Day` dedicated to a friend Johnny Manziel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!