Drake performs a song for Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake has released studio version of `Days in the East` which is reportedly about his girlfriend Rihanna.
The 27-year-old Grammy-award winning singer has included the background vocals directly from Rihanna`s hit song `Stay`, reportedly.
"She made tea for me, We talked about love and what life could really be for me," he said in the song.
Drake has released this slow-tempo song a day after releasing a new track `Draft Day` dedicated to a friend Johnny Manziel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan