Ed Sheeran earns 1.3m pounds in a year
London: Singer Ed Sheeran earned 1.3 million pounds in the last year including profits of over 166,000 pounds, according to documents filed at the UK`s Companies House.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame in 2011 with hits like `The A Team` and `Lego House`, has reportedly made more than 2.3 million pounds from his business Ed Sheeran Limited since 2011, reported Contactmusic.
"Ed works extremely hard. He`s grafted 24/7 ever since his first hit single. He barely has any time off because he`s either on tour, writing his follow-up album or making tracks for the likes of One Direction. So the money just comes rolling in," a source said.
As well as writing his own hits, Sheeran has penned tracks for boy band One Direction, including their single `Little Things`.
The `Give Me Love` hitmaker, who recently relocated to Tennessee after spending the last year touring the US with Taylor Swift, is set to release the follow-up to his debut album `+`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan