Ed Sheeran earns 1.3m pounds in a year
London: Singer Ed Sheeran earned 1.3 million pounds in the last year including profits of over 166,000 pounds, according to documents filed at the UK`s Companies House.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame in 2011 with hits like `The A Team` and `Lego House`, has reportedly made more than 2.3 million pounds from his business Ed Sheeran Limited since 2011, reported Contactmusic.
"Ed works extremely hard. He`s grafted 24/7 ever since his first hit single. He barely has any time off because he`s either on tour, writing his follow-up album or making tracks for the likes of One Direction. So the money just comes rolling in," a source said.
As well as writing his own hits, Sheeran has penned tracks for boy band One Direction, including their single `Little Things`.
The `Give Me Love` hitmaker, who recently relocated to Tennessee after spending the last year touring the US with Taylor Swift, is set to release the follow-up to his debut album `+`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'World of Sultan' documentary will inspire you to achieve your dreams!
- 2 days to go: 'Dishoom' promotions are in full swing, Varun-John-Jacqueline witness huge crowd!
- Amber Heard accuses Johnny Depp of stalling divorce
- Elderly don't retire from sex regardless of age
- I'm not one to back out of a commitment: Arshad Warsi
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci