Ed Sheeran earns 1.3m pounds in a year
London: Singer Ed Sheeran earned 1.3 million pounds in the last year including profits of over 166,000 pounds, according to documents filed at the UK`s Companies House.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame in 2011 with hits like `The A Team` and `Lego House`, has reportedly made more than 2.3 million pounds from his business Ed Sheeran Limited since 2011, reported Contactmusic.
"Ed works extremely hard. He`s grafted 24/7 ever since his first hit single. He barely has any time off because he`s either on tour, writing his follow-up album or making tracks for the likes of One Direction. So the money just comes rolling in," a source said.
As well as writing his own hits, Sheeran has penned tracks for boy band One Direction, including their single `Little Things`.
The `Give Me Love` hitmaker, who recently relocated to Tennessee after spending the last year touring the US with Taylor Swift, is set to release the follow-up to his debut album `+`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!