Ed Sheeran earns 1.3m pounds in a year
London: Singer Ed Sheeran earned 1.3 million pounds in the last year including profits of over 166,000 pounds, according to documents filed at the UK`s Companies House.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame in 2011 with hits like `The A Team` and `Lego House`, has reportedly made more than 2.3 million pounds from his business Ed Sheeran Limited since 2011, reported Contactmusic.
"Ed works extremely hard. He`s grafted 24/7 ever since his first hit single. He barely has any time off because he`s either on tour, writing his follow-up album or making tracks for the likes of One Direction. So the money just comes rolling in," a source said.
As well as writing his own hits, Sheeran has penned tracks for boy band One Direction, including their single `Little Things`.
The `Give Me Love` hitmaker, who recently relocated to Tennessee after spending the last year touring the US with Taylor Swift, is set to release the follow-up to his debut album `+`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Exotic' gets 80 mn views!
- Ali Zafar to do item song in 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'