Eddie Murphy collaborates with Snoop Dogg For a song
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Eddie Murphy has collaborated with hip-hop star Snoop Dogg on a new track `Red Light`.
The 52-year-old actor shared a link of the reggae song in his first-ever Twitter post, saying that the single is the first cut of his newly-announced album entitled `9`, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Broken economy, the streets are dire, the Dreamgirls. Even more than before, I need some bitterness to take me higher. Feels like I`m gonna blow," Murphy sings in the link posted on Twitter.
Dogg has contributed few lines towards the end of the song. Official music video of the track is set to be unveiled on September 9.
`The Nutty Professor` star has given several hits in the mid 80s and early 90s including the most popular track `Party All the Time`, which peaked at No 2 on Billboard Hot 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!