Eddie Murphy collaborates with Snoop Dogg For a song
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Eddie Murphy has collaborated with hip-hop star Snoop Dogg on a new track `Red Light`.
The 52-year-old actor shared a link of the reggae song in his first-ever Twitter post, saying that the single is the first cut of his newly-announced album entitled `9`, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Broken economy, the streets are dire, the Dreamgirls. Even more than before, I need some bitterness to take me higher. Feels like I`m gonna blow," Murphy sings in the link posted on Twitter.
Dogg has contributed few lines towards the end of the song. Official music video of the track is set to be unveiled on September 9.
`The Nutty Professor` star has given several hits in the mid 80s and early 90s including the most popular track `Party All the Time`, which peaked at No 2 on Billboard Hot 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!