Ellie Goulding, Zedd contribute to `Divergent` soundtrack
Los Angeles: Singer Ellie Goulding and Zedd have made contributions to the soundtrack of highly-anticipated movie `Divergent`.
The 27-year-old British singer has recorded `Beating Heart` and contributed songs from her `Halcyon` album for the movie, while the electronic music producer, Zedd has sung a song titled `Find You`, reported Ace Showbiz.
"We started working on the film with songs from Ellie Goulding`s album `Halcyon` and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice matched perfectly with our film," the film`s director, Neil Burger, said in a statement.
"In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris."
Meanwhile, Zedd`s track will be called `Find You`. It features Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant. More artist for `Divergent` soundtrack, which releases on March 11, will be announced soon.
`Divergent` is scheduled to open in US theatres on March 21. The film, based on the novel of the same title by Veronica Roth, will star Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz and Maggie Q among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie