Eminem denies lip-syncing at SNL
Washington: Eminem has denied lip-syncing during his performance of `Berzerk` on `Saturday Night Live`.
A rep for the 41-year-old rapper said that he was using a vocal track underneath his live vocals, as he just likes the sound of it and his albums are done the same way, TMZ.com reported.
`The Marshall Mathers LP` star was accused of lip-sync ing his performance at SNL, as he pulled his mic away from his mouth several times while his vocals continued at full volume.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'