Eminem reunites with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour
Los Angeles: American rapper Eminem has reunited Rihannna for an upcoming tour.
The 41-year-old `Detroit` rapper has teamed up with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration,reportedly.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna. It is a three-city tour; New York, Los Angeles and Detroit, coming in August," Eminem said.
He also announced the news to his followers on twitter on Friday.
"NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour," he tweeted.
The rapper who rose to fame with albums like `Infinite`, `Recovery` and `The Eminem Show` is currently in Australia for his ongoing `Rapture` tour with Kendrick Lamar and J Cole.
Eminem and the `Diamonds` singer Rihanna have worked on numerous songs before like `Love the Way You Lie`, which stayed at No 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks.
They later reunited for the second part of the same track, before joining forces for Rihanna`s `Numb`.
The Bajan beauty wrapped up her `Diamonds` world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No 1 album on Billboard 200, `Unapologetic`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!