Eminem reunites with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour
Los Angeles: American rapper Eminem has reunited Rihannna for an upcoming tour.
The 41-year-old `Detroit` rapper has teamed up with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration,reportedly.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna. It is a three-city tour; New York, Los Angeles and Detroit, coming in August," Eminem said.
He also announced the news to his followers on twitter on Friday.
"NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour," he tweeted.
The rapper who rose to fame with albums like `Infinite`, `Recovery` and `The Eminem Show` is currently in Australia for his ongoing `Rapture` tour with Kendrick Lamar and J Cole.
Eminem and the `Diamonds` singer Rihanna have worked on numerous songs before like `Love the Way You Lie`, which stayed at No 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks.
They later reunited for the second part of the same track, before joining forces for Rihanna`s `Numb`.
The Bajan beauty wrapped up her `Diamonds` world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No 1 album on Billboard 200, `Unapologetic`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam