Eminem reunites with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour
Los Angeles: American rapper Eminem has reunited Rihannna for an upcoming tour.
The 41-year-old `Detroit` rapper has teamed up with Rihanna for `The Monster` tour which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration,reportedly.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna. It is a three-city tour; New York, Los Angeles and Detroit, coming in August," Eminem said.
He also announced the news to his followers on twitter on Friday.
"NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour," he tweeted.
The rapper who rose to fame with albums like `Infinite`, `Recovery` and `The Eminem Show` is currently in Australia for his ongoing `Rapture` tour with Kendrick Lamar and J Cole.
Eminem and the `Diamonds` singer Rihanna have worked on numerous songs before like `Love the Way You Lie`, which stayed at No 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks.
They later reunited for the second part of the same track, before joining forces for Rihanna`s `Numb`.
The Bajan beauty wrapped up her `Diamonds` world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No 1 album on Billboard 200, `Unapologetic`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!