Eminem signs on homeless Yelawolf
London: Rapper Eminem has discovered a new talent from Alabama, signing on a homeless rapper Mc Yelawolf to record for his own label.
Yelawolf, 31, real name Michael Wayne Atha, had a troubled upbringing and spent a year sleeping rough in California. His fondness for hip-hop has found him expelled from school.
Working on a commercial fishing boat, Yelawolf has now been signed by a man whose album `Not Afraid` was the biggest selling record of last year, reported Sun online.
"It`s the new generation of Shady Records, and as we`re trying to rebuild our label, it`s exciting for hip-hop, and with all of these forces coming together and with what everybody`s capable of on the mic, it`s gonna be fun," said Eminem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Celine Dion to receive 2016 Billboard Icon Award
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now