Eminem signs on homeless Yelawolf
London: Rapper Eminem has discovered a new talent from Alabama, signing on a homeless rapper Mc Yelawolf to record for his own label.
Yelawolf, 31, real name Michael Wayne Atha, had a troubled upbringing and spent a year sleeping rough in California. His fondness for hip-hop has found him expelled from school.
Working on a commercial fishing boat, Yelawolf has now been signed by a man whose album `Not Afraid` was the biggest selling record of last year, reported Sun online.
"It`s the new generation of Shady Records, and as we`re trying to rebuild our label, it`s exciting for hip-hop, and with all of these forces coming together and with what everybody`s capable of on the mic, it`s gonna be fun," said Eminem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside