Eminem wanted to diss Kanye West, Drake and Lil Wayne during insecure days
Washington: Eminem has revealed that he almost decided to slam rappers Kanye West, Drake and Lil Wayne when he was faced with insecurities between releasing his albums `Encore` in 2004 and `Relapse` in 2009.
The `Lose Yourself` hitmaker during an interview with Los Angeles` Power 106 asserted that for that time period when he was away, he watched what was going on in the game and anything that was hot at that moment.
He said that he felt so bad about himself and the music that he was creating that he felt he was starting to turn into a hater.
The rapper said that he considered `dissing everyone` in a song, which he now said would have been `career suicide`.
He added that there were times that it didn`t feel good to be him and he thought deep down he was just not happy with himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'