Emotions make Katy Perry`s songs stand apart
Los Angeles: Katy Perry believes that the inclusion of emotions in her songs is what makes them different from the rest.
Bang Showbiz reports that Perry told a radio channel that people value her music because she taps into their "vulnerability" with her songs.
"That (being taken seriously) has taken a little time to come about, which I am totally ok with. I am happy that it is revealing itself that way. I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers," she said..
The 29-year-old is known for her singles like ‘I kissed a girl’, ‘Hot n cold’ and ‘Unconditionally’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan