Emotions make Katy Perry`s songs stand apart
Los Angeles: Katy Perry believes that the inclusion of emotions in her songs is what makes them different from the rest.
Bang Showbiz reports that Perry told a radio channel that people value her music because she taps into their "vulnerability" with her songs.
"That (being taken seriously) has taken a little time to come about, which I am totally ok with. I am happy that it is revealing itself that way. I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers," she said..
The 29-year-old is known for her singles like ‘I kissed a girl’, ‘Hot n cold’ and ‘Unconditionally’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander: Glen McIntosh
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'