Emotions make Katy Perry`s songs stand apart
Los Angeles: Katy Perry believes that the inclusion of emotions in her songs is what makes them different from the rest.
Bang Showbiz reports that Perry told a radio channel that people value her music because she taps into their "vulnerability" with her songs.
"That (being taken seriously) has taken a little time to come about, which I am totally ok with. I am happy that it is revealing itself that way. I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers," she said..
The 29-year-old is known for her singles like ‘I kissed a girl’, ‘Hot n cold’ and ‘Unconditionally’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!