Emotions make Katy Perry`s songs stand apart
Los Angeles: Katy Perry believes that the inclusion of emotions in her songs is what makes them different from the rest.
Bang Showbiz reports that Perry told a radio channel that people value her music because she taps into their "vulnerability" with her songs.
"That (being taken seriously) has taken a little time to come about, which I am totally ok with. I am happy that it is revealing itself that way. I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers," she said..
The 29-year-old is known for her singles like ‘I kissed a girl’, ‘Hot n cold’ and ‘Unconditionally’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag