Emotions make Katy Perry`s songs stand apart
Los Angeles: Katy Perry believes that the inclusion of emotions in her songs is what makes them different from the rest.
Bang Showbiz reports that Perry told a radio channel that people value her music because she taps into their "vulnerability" with her songs.
"That (being taken seriously) has taken a little time to come about, which I am totally ok with. I am happy that it is revealing itself that way. I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers," she said..
The 29-year-old is known for her singles like ‘I kissed a girl’, ‘Hot n cold’ and ‘Unconditionally’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch