Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull to co-headline fall US tour
Los Angeles: Spanish singing sensation Enrique Iglesias and rapper Pitbull have announced that they will head out on the road together later this year.
The pair, who collaborated most recently on Iglesias`s single `I`m A Freak`, have teamed up for a joint US tour, which will kick off in the fall, reportedly.
Tour dates have yet to be announced, but the pair have released an advert confirming that tickets for the shows will be on sale soon.
"You heard right! I`m going on tour with my good friend Pitbull this fall!," Iglesias posted on Twitter.
Asked if they had considered forming an official duo, he replied, "You know, we`ve spoken about it, seriously! We should do a whole album together - it would be amazing. We`ve toured together as well. He`s similar to me in that he doesn`t take his success for granted. We`re both enjoying where we`re at in our lives
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?