Enrique Iglesias releases first single from new album
Miami: Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias has released the song "Turn the Night Up", the first single from his new album, his record company - Universal Music - announced.
"Turn the Night Up" is the first cut from the singer`s 10th studio album, which will go on sale this autumn, although no date has yet been specified for its release.
Iglesias` latest work was produced by The Cataracs, who have also worked with Hispanic actress and singer Selena Gomez and rapper Snoop Dogg.
The new number by the singer of "Hero" and "Cuando Me Enamoro" continues in the electronic style with sensual lyrics and is accompanied by a videoclip that includes images of his concerts, along with other photos and videos.
Iglesias` last album, "Euphoria", came out three years ago and had numbers in English and Spanish and songs on which he collaborated with other artists, including Usher, Juan Luis Guerra, Pitbull and Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, among others.
The winner of a Grammy and a Latin Grammy, the Spanish singer has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: 'Dilwale' Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol clicked by Rohit Shetty!
- Ghulam Ali shows in Maharashtra cancelled after Shiv Sena threat
- Shah Rukh Khan finds Kajol 'Stunning'
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi defends Ghulam Ali concert, calls the opposition "not justified"
- AR Rahman named Cultural Ambassador for Seychelles