Ex Westlife bandmates` friendship in trouble over paychecks
London: Former Westlife band mates Kian Egan and Nicky Byrne`s friendship hit rock bottom over different financial payouts, according to reports.
Egan, who recently bagged 100,000 pounds to appear on the ITV series `I`m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here`, split from the band in 2011 and have had arguments over public appearances, the Daily Star reported.
Sources have revealed that Byrne, 35, who received just 25,000 pounds for BBC`s Strictly Come Dancing, has a lot of bad blood with his 33-year-old former band mate over their careers.
Sources said that Byrne was angry and hurt by the difference in their payouts, as it created an unhealthy competition among them, and wonders why Egan is worth more than him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'