Fame doesn`t bother Lady Gaga
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga says she does not concentrate on fame as much as she does in putting all her energy into creating music instead.
The 27-year-old, who underwent a hip surgery in February, admits that her time away from work made her re-evaluate her priorities.
"I really enjoyed the down time because it rejuvenated my creativity and I figured out a lot about myself after the last few years," contactmusic.com quoted Gaga as saying.
"I realised I am not in it for the fame. I don`t need to go out and be recognised to feel alive. I do miss being on stage and singing and dancing. I didn`t miss getting dressed up," she added.
The ‘Poker face’ singer had previously said that being on stage makes her feel alive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!