Fans livid with Rihanna`s `slurry lip-synching` Singapore concert
Washington: Rihanna`s fans slammed her performance at the F1 Grand Prix in Singapore for being `disappointing`, on Twitter.
Fans accused the 25-year old Barbadian recording artist of being drunk and high on weed, and even `lip-synching` during the show, Radar Online reported.
Recently, the `Diamonds` singer was criticized for posing with an endangered primate and visiting a live sex show during her vacation in Thailand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'