Fatboy Slim musical opening in London
Los Angeles: David Byrne and Fatboy Slim`s musical `Here Lies Love` will open in London later this year.
The musical - which is based on the pair`s 2010 album of the same name - will premiere at the National Theatre in October, reportedly.
The production tells the life story of Filipino leader Imelda Marcos, and is described as a 360-degree "immersive" experience.
`Here Lies Love` originally opened at New York City`s Public Theatre in April 2013 and was later given numerous extensions, before closing to make way for a new production.
It returned to the venue for a second run, which began on May 1. Director Alex Timbers said that the London production will use an alternative cast, allowing the New York production to run as normal.
"We`ll reopen one of the National`s spaces. It used to be called the Cottesloe, and it`s going to be called the Dorfman now," he said.
`Here Lies Love` is set within a dance club atmosphere, allowing the audience to stand and move with the actors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor