For Amanda Seyfried, singing live is challenging
Los Angeles: Singing live on the camera in the 2012 musical drama ‘Les Miserables’ was her biggest challenge, says American actress-model Amanda Seyfried, who was also a part of 2008 musical romantic-comedy ‘Mamma Mia!’.
Though the cast members of the latter used to sing live instead of pre-recording their vocals, Seyfried, who played Cosette in the musical, feared she may not have the stamina to carry it off.
"(My biggest challenge was) singing live on camera," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. "It was such a different style from the songs I did in `Mamma Mia!` and a lot of people, including me, were scared I wouldn`t have the stamina for it. But I worked really hard with my voice coach."
The actress also revealed that her biggest regret was to quit opera-singing as a teenager.
"(My biggest regret is) quitting opera singing training when I was 17 - that had been my passion before acting took over and I wish I had stuck with it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017