For Amanda Seyfried, singing live is challenging
Los Angeles: Singing live on the camera in the 2012 musical drama ‘Les Miserables’ was her biggest challenge, says American actress-model Amanda Seyfried, who was also a part of 2008 musical romantic-comedy ‘Mamma Mia!’.
Though the cast members of the latter used to sing live instead of pre-recording their vocals, Seyfried, who played Cosette in the musical, feared she may not have the stamina to carry it off.
"(My biggest challenge was) singing live on camera," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. "It was such a different style from the songs I did in `Mamma Mia!` and a lot of people, including me, were scared I wouldn`t have the stamina for it. But I worked really hard with my voice coach."
The actress also revealed that her biggest regret was to quit opera-singing as a teenager.
"(My biggest regret is) quitting opera singing training when I was 17 - that had been my passion before acting took over and I wish I had stuck with it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- This amazing beauty hack will HIDE your pimples easily! Watch video
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt
- Why Lord Hanuman carries a mountain on his arm! Here's why
- I live every day like it's my last: Ranveer Singh
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'