Former Spice Girls` plan get together
London: Former Spice girls - Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C and Victoria Beckham are planning to meet their other bandmates and party together.
The popular group, which also consisted of Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell, took an indefinite break in 2008, only to perform for the last time at the 2012 Olympics Closing ceremony.
However, since Beckham has shifted here, she gets enough time with Mel C and the two have many plans on their mind, reports contactmusic.com.
"Victoria and I caught up a few weeks ago for a coffee and a chat actually - it`s been so amazing to have her back in Britain," Closer magazine quoted Mel C as saying.
Victoria has now got into fashion designing, and Mel C said: "She gets really busy when she`s got a new collection to prepare, but now things seem to have settled down a bit, Vic and I are planning a girl`s night with the other Spice Girls.
According to Mel, they also love to chit chat with each other.
"It`s rare for us to all get together, so I`m very excited. When we do find time to catch up, we`re like normal girlfriends who love a bitching session and a glass of red wine. We might head out for a night on the tiles, which I`m sure will be quite the spectacle," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing