Gaga at it again: Shows of her derriere in leotard
New York: Singer Lady Gaga, described as an attention seeker, displayed her derriere in skimpy leotard as she took to the stage at a concert after party here.
The 28-year-old singer, who is hitting the road for her ARTPOP Ball tour next month, made a surprise appearance at BMP Nightclub here Saturday for the Official Lady Gaga At Roseland after-party and showed off her pert posterior in a daring leotard.
Never body-conscious, Gaga danced around the stage, showing off her moves in the revealing leotard, fishnet tights and her signature towering heels, and while she may have been wearing an attention grabbing blonde wig, the focus was no doubt on her revealing ensemble.
In fact, her tattoo on her left thigh was visible as through her fishnet stockings and she appeared to be in a world of her own as she showed off her moves.
The ArtPop hitmaker is currently completing a seven-night residency at Roseland Ballroom, which will end on April 7, with the closing of the legendary New York venue.
The 52nd Street theatre is closing its doors after 56 years, and the singer is the final performer to take the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'