Gaga at it again: Shows of her derriere in leotard
New York: Singer Lady Gaga, described as an attention seeker, displayed her derriere in skimpy leotard as she took to the stage at a concert after party here.
The 28-year-old singer, who is hitting the road for her ARTPOP Ball tour next month, made a surprise appearance at BMP Nightclub here Saturday for the Official Lady Gaga At Roseland after-party and showed off her pert posterior in a daring leotard.
Never body-conscious, Gaga danced around the stage, showing off her moves in the revealing leotard, fishnet tights and her signature towering heels, and while she may have been wearing an attention grabbing blonde wig, the focus was no doubt on her revealing ensemble.
In fact, her tattoo on her left thigh was visible as through her fishnet stockings and she appeared to be in a world of her own as she showed off her moves.
The ArtPop hitmaker is currently completing a seven-night residency at Roseland Ballroom, which will end on April 7, with the closing of the legendary New York venue.
The 52nd Street theatre is closing its doors after 56 years, and the singer is the final performer to take the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!