Gaga at it again: Shows of her derriere in leotard
New York: Singer Lady Gaga, described as an attention seeker, displayed her derriere in skimpy leotard as she took to the stage at a concert after party here.
The 28-year-old singer, who is hitting the road for her ARTPOP Ball tour next month, made a surprise appearance at BMP Nightclub here Saturday for the Official Lady Gaga At Roseland after-party and showed off her pert posterior in a daring leotard.
Never body-conscious, Gaga danced around the stage, showing off her moves in the revealing leotard, fishnet tights and her signature towering heels, and while she may have been wearing an attention grabbing blonde wig, the focus was no doubt on her revealing ensemble.
In fact, her tattoo on her left thigh was visible as through her fishnet stockings and she appeared to be in a world of her own as she showed off her moves.
The ArtPop hitmaker is currently completing a seven-night residency at Roseland Ballroom, which will end on April 7, with the closing of the legendary New York venue.
The 52nd Street theatre is closing its doors after 56 years, and the singer is the final performer to take the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!