Garth Brooks comes out of retirement for new album
Los Angeles: Country star Garth Brooks has confirmed that he is releasing a new album and embarking on a world tour.
The 52-year-old singer announced his comeback at a press conference in Nashville, suggest reports.
His new album, which is still untitled, will be released around the time of Black Friday (November), and will feature Brooks`s trademark "cowboy" songs.
"You`re straight we`ll do cowboys songs on this album," he said.
Fans will also be able to buy his back catalogue online for the first time.
Brooks will also announce more details of his world tour on July 14.
He also explained why he had to cancel all five Ireland tour dates for later this month due to permit restrictions, describing himself as "sad".
"If anyone on the planet is sad about the cancellations, you`re not one-billionth as sad as I am," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!