Gary Barlow refuses to share duet with Elton John
London: Singer Gary Barlow has announced that `Face to face`, his duet with singer Elton John, will be the second single from `Since I Saw You Last` album but has not shared any details.
Barlow, also a member of “Take That” band, hasn’t even shared the new song with his group, which also consists of Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Usually, I would send the guys something to listen to, but I haven’t on this occasion. I haven’t really let anyone hear it. I know they’ve heard the first single, but they haven’t heard the album. They all love the single, and they really like the change in direction,” said Barlow.
He had earlier mentioned the title of his first single - “Let me go”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch