Gary Barlow refuses to share duet with Elton John
London: Singer Gary Barlow has announced that `Face to face`, his duet with singer Elton John, will be the second single from `Since I Saw You Last` album but has not shared any details.
Barlow, also a member of “Take That” band, hasn’t even shared the new song with his group, which also consists of Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Usually, I would send the guys something to listen to, but I haven’t on this occasion. I haven’t really let anyone hear it. I know they’ve heard the first single, but they haven’t heard the album. They all love the single, and they really like the change in direction,” said Barlow.
He had earlier mentioned the title of his first single - “Let me go”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!