Gary Barlow refuses to share duet with Elton John
London: Singer Gary Barlow has announced that `Face to face`, his duet with singer Elton John, will be the second single from `Since I Saw You Last` album but has not shared any details.
Barlow, also a member of “Take That” band, hasn’t even shared the new song with his group, which also consists of Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Usually, I would send the guys something to listen to, but I haven’t on this occasion. I haven’t really let anyone hear it. I know they’ve heard the first single, but they haven’t heard the album. They all love the single, and they really like the change in direction,” said Barlow.
He had earlier mentioned the title of his first single - “Let me go”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here