Gary Barlow teams up with Gary Lineker for official World Cup song
London:Singer Gary Barlow is teaming up with pop stars and former footballers for the official England 2014 FIFA World Cup song.
The Take That singer and sports pundit Gary Lineker are putting together an all-star group for the exciting track.
The stars have already started arriving for their recording session at the world-famous Sarm Studios in West London, with the likes of Kimberley Walsh, Mel C and Emma Bunton being joined by retired football stars Michael Owen, Martin Keown and David Seaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15