Gary Barlow teams up with Gary Lineker for official World Cup song
London:Singer Gary Barlow is teaming up with pop stars and former footballers for the official England 2014 FIFA World Cup song.
The Take That singer and sports pundit Gary Lineker are putting together an all-star group for the exciting track.
The stars have already started arriving for their recording session at the world-famous Sarm Studios in West London, with the likes of Kimberley Walsh, Mel C and Emma Bunton being joined by retired football stars Michael Owen, Martin Keown and David Seaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band