Gary Barlow teams up with Gary Lineker for official World Cup song
London:Singer Gary Barlow is teaming up with pop stars and former footballers for the official England 2014 FIFA World Cup song.
The Take That singer and sports pundit Gary Lineker are putting together an all-star group for the exciting track.
The stars have already started arriving for their recording session at the world-famous Sarm Studios in West London, with the likes of Kimberley Walsh, Mel C and Emma Bunton being joined by retired football stars Michael Owen, Martin Keown and David Seaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping