Gary Barlow teams up with Gary Lineker for official World Cup song
London:Singer Gary Barlow is teaming up with pop stars and former footballers for the official England 2014 FIFA World Cup song.
The Take That singer and sports pundit Gary Lineker are putting together an all-star group for the exciting track.
The stars have already started arriving for their recording session at the world-famous Sarm Studios in West London, with the likes of Kimberley Walsh, Mel C and Emma Bunton being joined by retired football stars Michael Owen, Martin Keown and David Seaman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britney Spears' son could be the next big DJ: Kevin Federline
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`