Gary Barlow to wind up Future Records label
London: Singer Gary Barlow has decided to wind up his Future Records label to focus on spending quality time with his family.
The Take That singer admits it has been a very difficult decision, but says "it came down to time", reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`ve had a lot going on recently and I want to spend more time with my family," said Barlow.
All Future Records artists are getting re-housed within parent company Universal.
Given the time needed for Take That, his solo shows and charity work, the label was probably the most time-consuming for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!
- Whoa! You will be shocked to know how much Priyanka Chopra is expected to earn in 40 days
- 'Avengers' stars surprise sick fan—See inside!
- I was scared as I don't look like a wrestler: Anushka Sharma
- I constantly try to up my standard: Salman Khan
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here