Gary Barlow to wind up Future Records label
London: Singer Gary Barlow has decided to wind up his Future Records label to focus on spending quality time with his family.
The Take That singer admits it has been a very difficult decision, but says "it came down to time", reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`ve had a lot going on recently and I want to spend more time with my family," said Barlow.
All Future Records artists are getting re-housed within parent company Universal.
Given the time needed for Take That, his solo shows and charity work, the label was probably the most time-consuming for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing