Gary Barlow to wind up Future Records label
London: Singer Gary Barlow has decided to wind up his Future Records label to focus on spending quality time with his family.
The Take That singer admits it has been a very difficult decision, but says "it came down to time", reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`ve had a lot going on recently and I want to spend more time with my family," said Barlow.
All Future Records artists are getting re-housed within parent company Universal.
Given the time needed for Take That, his solo shows and charity work, the label was probably the most time-consuming for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Exotic' gets 80 mn views!
- Ali Zafar to do item song in 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'