Gary Barlow writing music for new film
London: Singer Gary Barlow has revealed that he is writing music for new film `Kingsman: The Secret Service`.
The 43-year-old Take That frontman has been involved with movie music composition on `Stardust` and `X-Men: First Class`, reportedly.
"My involvement in film work has been brief so far. For `Stardust` and `X-Men` we watched the movie and went away and wrote a song. We`ve just done it again last week for a new movie called `Kingsman: The Secret Service`. It`s the best way of writing something specifically for a movie," Barlow said.
"You have to understand the score and temp music they hear to eventually make the sound and lyrical intension the director has in mind. I see our film work as an extension of making records. The two should work hand in hand. The film exposure is good for your song and the radio exposure is good for the film," he added.
`Kingsman: The Secret Service` tells the story of a spy organisation that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency`s ultra-competitive training programme, just as a global threat emerges.
Colin Firth, Samuel L Jackson, Taron Egerton and Michael Caine star in the movie, which opens in UK cinemas on October 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' dialogue promo: Shah Rukh Khan ko 'battery nahi bolneka'!
- Ayushmann Khurrana - Bhumi Pednekar team up for second film together!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!