George Michael and promises new music to fans in 2013
London: George Michael, who battled pneumonia in Vienna for a month last year, has promised his fans that 2013 will be full of great new music after they posted concerned messages online about his health.
The 49-year-old singer had not been posted on Twitter since mid-October but returned on Wednesday.
“Hey everyone. Belated Happy Xmas. Sorry you haven’t heard from your favourite singing greek for so long,” the Mirror quoted him as telling his 529,000 followers.
“You needn’t worry, I’m doing great. Feeling so much better than I was.
“Must get back to my party, but looking forward to a great 2013, I promise it will be full of great new music, huge Xmas hug to you all,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'