George Michael gets unknown model to strip off in new video
London: George Michael has chosen to replace himself with a half-naked model for his big comeback.
To promote his first album since 2004, and his first single since 2012, the singer enlisted unknown model Hannah Janes to star in the video for ` Let Her Down Easy`, the Daily Star reported.
The beauty nearly strips naked in the artistic clip.
The video, shot by Vaughan Arnell, sees a beautiful circus performer (played by Janes) heading back to her trailer wearing a bejewelled corset, fringed skirt and a feathered headpiece.
But once the she gets back to her trailer, she disrobes and stands topless, wearing just a pair of nude jewelled undies to cover her modesty.
Janes was handpicked from a pool of 3,000 auditionees - including A-list celebs - to star in the video for the orchestral single, due to be released on March 17th.
The song, cover of the Terence Trent D`Arby is the first to be released from George`s new album Symphonica.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks