Geri Halliwell comeback song `Half Of Me` flops
London: Geri Halliwell`s comeback into music has flopped as it sold just 393 copies in Australia.
The 41-year-old English pop singer-songwriter`s song ` Half Of Me` ranked 281 on the charts and hasn`t had the best of journeys after she sang it live to millions on ` The Footy Show`, the Daily Star reported.
Even the video, which featured the former Spice Girl against a white backdrop with a load of shirtless men and dancing teddy bears, failed to excite people as it was branded as the most low-budget video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22