Geri Halliwell set to sign new seven-figure album deal
London: Geri Halliwell is embarking on her first solo venture in more than seven years, after showcasing new tracks from her unfinished album to some record labels.
The former Spice Girl sang live at the Breast Cancer Care gig in front of CAA and Universal reps at Grosvenor House in London, and is ready to sign a seven-figure new album deal.
“Music is my passion. I’ve been writing for some time now and have still got a couple of tracks to go, so it’s not completely finished yet,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“Although I’m so passionate about music, about what I do, it’s actually hard to admit that that’s what you’re really wanting to do. It sets you up for a fall, I guess.
“But I’m going for it and it’s great to hear nice feedback,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander: Glen McIntosh
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'