Geri Halliwell set to sign new seven-figure album deal
London: Geri Halliwell is embarking on her first solo venture in more than seven years, after showcasing new tracks from her unfinished album to some record labels.
The former Spice Girl sang live at the Breast Cancer Care gig in front of CAA and Universal reps at Grosvenor House in London, and is ready to sign a seven-figure new album deal.
“Music is my passion. I’ve been writing for some time now and have still got a couple of tracks to go, so it’s not completely finished yet,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“Although I’m so passionate about music, about what I do, it’s actually hard to admit that that’s what you’re really wanting to do. It sets you up for a fall, I guess.
“But I’m going for it and it’s great to hear nice feedback,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci