Geri Halliwell set to sign new seven-figure album deal
London: Geri Halliwell is embarking on her first solo venture in more than seven years, after showcasing new tracks from her unfinished album to some record labels.
The former Spice Girl sang live at the Breast Cancer Care gig in front of CAA and Universal reps at Grosvenor House in London, and is ready to sign a seven-figure new album deal.
“Music is my passion. I’ve been writing for some time now and have still got a couple of tracks to go, so it’s not completely finished yet,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“Although I’m so passionate about music, about what I do, it’s actually hard to admit that that’s what you’re really wanting to do. It sets you up for a fall, I guess.
“But I’m going for it and it’s great to hear nice feedback,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'