Geri Halliwell sings solo after seven years
London: Singer Geri Halliwell sang a solo song after seven years at a Breast Cancer Care show here.
The 40-year-old, a member of popular band Spice Girls, Thursday chose to sing "Wannabe", which was the debut song of her band, reports thesun.co.uk. The event managed to raise more than 100,000 pounds for charity.
After the show, she tweeted: "Amazing to perform, 1st time as a solo artist in 7 years, especially for @BCCare inspirational people."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch