Geri Halliwell sings solo after seven years
London: Singer Geri Halliwell sang a solo song after seven years at a Breast Cancer Care show here.
The 40-year-old, a member of popular band Spice Girls, Thursday chose to sing "Wannabe", which was the debut song of her band, reports thesun.co.uk. The event managed to raise more than 100,000 pounds for charity.
After the show, she tweeted: "Amazing to perform, 1st time as a solo artist in 7 years, especially for @BCCare inspirational people."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track