Geri Halliwell sings solo after seven years
London: Singer Geri Halliwell sang a solo song after seven years at a Breast Cancer Care show here.
The 40-year-old, a member of popular band Spice Girls, Thursday chose to sing "Wannabe", which was the debut song of her band, reports thesun.co.uk. The event managed to raise more than 100,000 pounds for charity.
After the show, she tweeted: "Amazing to perform, 1st time as a solo artist in 7 years, especially for @BCCare inspirational people."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how