Geri Halliwell sings solo after seven years
London: Singer Geri Halliwell sang a solo song after seven years at a Breast Cancer Care show here.
The 40-year-old, a member of popular band Spice Girls, Thursday chose to sing "Wannabe", which was the debut song of her band, reports thesun.co.uk. The event managed to raise more than 100,000 pounds for charity.
After the show, she tweeted: "Amazing to perform, 1st time as a solo artist in 7 years, especially for @BCCare inspirational people."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma
- Abbas-Mustan to join forces with Akshay Kumar once again?
- Get rid of clichés and make a glitzy style statement this Diwali