Geri Halliwell to relaunch pop career
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Haliwell is relaunching her pop career with a comeback single which will be out next year.
The 38-year-old is also planning to launch her own record label and is working with girl group `Bel Amie, former participants of `X Factor`, reported Sun online.
But before that, she is set to enter the studio to work on her comeback single, which is thought to be a cover version of a classic track.
"She has been texting all of her friends, including Victoria and David Beckham, asking for their favourite tracks for her to record," said a source.
It will be Haliwell`s first release since 2005`s album `Passion`, which totally tanked.
Perhaps she`s hoping to capitalise on possible renewed interest in her and her former Girl Power exponents with the opening next year of `The Spice Girls Musical`.
With the working title Viva Forever, it`s being written by `Mamma Mia` helmers Judy Craymer and Jennifer Saunders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15