Geri Halliwell to release new album
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell is preparing to release a new album next month.
The singer will put out her new single `Half of Me` in October through a record deal with Sony Music Australia reported Daily Mirror.
"The song is about love, hope and optimism with a splash of humour," Halliwell said in a statement.
Halliwell relocated Down Under earlier this year to serve as a judge on the popular TV show `Australia`s Got Talent`.
"I`ve been so welcomed by the Aussies - it`s fantastic I wrote my new song there," she said.
Halliwell left the Spice Girls in 1998 to pursue a solo career.
The girl power pop group reformed for a world tour in 2007 and 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!