Girl band Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012
London: British pop girl group Girls Aloud will return to the studio in January 2012 after their split in 2009.
The members of the group Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh moved into different careers, including releasing solo records, acting, TV presenting and launching a make-up line, after their hiatus in 2009.
However sources confirmed Cole and Coyle recently bonded over the phone and showed interest of reuniting the group.
"They`re excited they`re going to be making a fresh start together on this next adventure of their lives. In six months time it`ll be back to work as normal - they are itching to get back in the studio," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
However Louis Walsh , judge of reality show "X Factor", revealed that Cole is set to rejoin her bandmates: "She`s getting back with Girls Aloud in 2012 and they`re going to tour," he said.
The girl band are now searching for new producers to make hits for them on their next album, after they parted company with the songwriting and production team Xenomania.
Some of the popular albums of the group are "The Sound of Girls Aloud", "Out of Control" and "The Promise".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh
- 'Wrestler' Aamir Khan turns rapper for 'Dangal' - Details inside