Girl band Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012
London: British pop girl group Girls Aloud will return to the studio in January 2012 after their split in 2009.
The members of the group Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh moved into different careers, including releasing solo records, acting, TV presenting and launching a make-up line, after their hiatus in 2009.
However sources confirmed Cole and Coyle recently bonded over the phone and showed interest of reuniting the group.
"They`re excited they`re going to be making a fresh start together on this next adventure of their lives. In six months time it`ll be back to work as normal - they are itching to get back in the studio," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
However Louis Walsh , judge of reality show "X Factor", revealed that Cole is set to rejoin her bandmates: "She`s getting back with Girls Aloud in 2012 and they`re going to tour," he said.
The girl band are now searching for new producers to make hits for them on their next album, after they parted company with the songwriting and production team Xenomania.
Some of the popular albums of the group are "The Sound of Girls Aloud", "Out of Control" and "The Promise".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!