Girl band Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012
London: British pop girl group Girls Aloud will return to the studio in January 2012 after their split in 2009.
The members of the group Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh moved into different careers, including releasing solo records, acting, TV presenting and launching a make-up line, after their hiatus in 2009.
However sources confirmed Cole and Coyle recently bonded over the phone and showed interest of reuniting the group.
"They`re excited they`re going to be making a fresh start together on this next adventure of their lives. In six months time it`ll be back to work as normal - they are itching to get back in the studio," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
However Louis Walsh , judge of reality show "X Factor", revealed that Cole is set to rejoin her bandmates: "She`s getting back with Girls Aloud in 2012 and they`re going to tour," he said.
The girl band are now searching for new producers to make hits for them on their next album, after they parted company with the songwriting and production team Xenomania.
Some of the popular albums of the group are "The Sound of Girls Aloud", "Out of Control" and "The Promise".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside