Girls Aloud deny reunion without Coyle
London: A representative for pop group Girls Aloud has rubbished reports that they are reuniting without band member Nadine Coyle.
Rumours were abuzz that Coyle, who now lives in Los Angeles, is set to quit her role and leave the group to continue with four members.
However, their representative insists that the reports are not true. The representative said that the group has signed a record deal to return with a sixth album next year, reports contactmusic.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'