‘Girls Aloud’ hit-maker Nicola Roberts finds writing songs easy
London: Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts says writing her own songs has never been difficult for her.
The `Yo-Yo` hitmeker, who cut many albums with the band, said while penning down a song she just draws on her feelings and past experiences, Contactmusic reported.
"It`s as simple as writing a song about a situation you`ve been through. And the things you haven`t experienced? You imagine how it would feel. We`ve all got friends and family members who have got life experiences and we remember how they dealt with those situations," she said.
The 26-year-old vocalist has loved singing since she was a child and her frequent public performances saw the red-head nicknamed `Cilla Black` by her family in homage to the `Anyone Who Had a Heart` hitmaker.
"One of my uncles nicknamed me Cilla. We used to live on an estate and all the houses were close together; I would run down the street signing and my family would be able to hear me and I`d be able to hear him saying, `Cilla`s on her way!`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch