Girls Aloud taking care of Sarah Harding
London: Band Girls Aloud are reportedly taking special care of member Sarah Harding because of her rehab stint in 2011.
Harding had to go rehabilitation after breaking up with DJ Tom Crane in 2011 as she struggled with alcohol and sleeping pill addiction.
However, her band mates Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh, and Cheryl Cole are working hard towards her recovery.
"The girls are really looking after her. Sarah has put a lot of effort into her recovery and the band want to be fully behind her if she feels low," Heat magazine quoted a source as saying.
"The girls have tried to make sure Sarah spends nights on her own doing yoga and relaxation techniques before bed, so she can sleep without resorting to pills again," the source added.
The band has recently made a comeback and gearing up for new album and tour next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Miley Cyrus not interested in joining Taylor Swift's squad
- Kanye West eyed to host 2016 MTV VMAs?
- Britney Spears' son could be the next big DJ: Kevin Federline
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'